How The Process Works
1. Create A Shot List
You can’t place an order until you know how many photos you want. Use the excel template to help itemize your photos and use it provide direction for step 2 as well.
2. Place Your Order Online
Place your order using our online ordering system. This makes placing orders super easy!
You can add different configurations; like individual photos, group photos or photos with hands. We offer lots of different options.
Estimating a project can take time, even with our quick response times. This online ordering system, is designed to give you the exact pricing that you need with out the wait.
Email Us Match Images
Reply to the “Order Confirmation Email” with your match images after you place your order. We recommend adding match images into the excel template as shown in the video and attach it in the email.
There are 2 Ways Provide Match Images
- Show Us With A Cell Phone Photo
Set the product on your desk and take a cell phone photo (it doesn’t have to be nice). When we get your products we’ll match your camera angles or group arrangement, but we’ll light it & retouch it to make it look awesome.
Match Existing Images
Find existing images online and we’ll match them. Reference the url that they're on or take a screen shot and we'll match those angles.
Helpful Resources To Prep Your Order
As you prepare your product for shipment, remember that clear guidance is required to be eligible for reshoots and the money back guarantee. Use the resources below to help you.
After you’ve created your order send your products to the address below. We do not pay for inbound shipping, but you might qualify for free return shipping. Once we have received your package we’ll confirm via email that everything has arrived intact. Just sit back, relax, and wait for your pictures to be ready!
Send Products To:
Attn: Order # (insert order #)
1801 W. Warner Ave #102
Chicago, IL 60613-1891
If you're in Chicago, you can drop off your stuff in person during regular business hours.
Please don’t send products without placing an order. We will not be responsible for them.
Your products will be photographed on our full size professional sets by formally trained & highly experienced product photographers. This is no light-tent setup!
Turn Around Times
- Our Standard turn around time is 7 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed.
- Our Rush turn around time is 3 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed but costs +$20 per photo.
- 24 hour rush is available on a case by case basis for an additional $60 per photo.
You’ll be sent a link to a handy online gallery. Download the images as full resolution tiff files (for printing) or low-resolution jpegs (for the web).
Our Totally Reasonable Reshoot Policy
- If you tell us clearly how to photograph your product and we don’t do it that way, we’ll redo it for free.
- If you change your mind or want something different then what you specified in the directions then that will be a paid reshoot.
- Minor photoshop adjustments are always free.
If you want return shipping, just let us know when you approve your images.
Our Return Shipping Policy
- For orders under $500 with an order value greater $75, we will cover up to $20 in shipping fees.
- For orders over $500, we will cover up to 4% of the final sale price.