How The Process Works
1. Create A Shot List
You can’t place an order until you know how many photos you want. Create a list using the template and guide in Step 2.
2. Place Your Order Online
Place your order using the automated system. This makes placing orders super easy!
Add your Individual photos to the cart, then click “Start Your Order” in the menu again and add the Group Photos to the cart. This will give you a bulk discount on both types of photos!
There are 3 Ways To Provide Shooting Direction
- Show Us With A Cell Phone Photo
Set the product on your desk and take a cell phone photo (it doesn’t have to be nice). When we get your products we’ll match your camera angles or group arrangement, but we’ll light it & retouch it to make it look awesome.
Match Existing Images
Find existing images online and we’ll match them.
Fill Out The Template
Fill out the Excel template or just reply to the confirmation email.
Reply to the “Order Confirmation Email” with your shooting directions after you place your order.
Helpful Resources To Prep Your Order
As you prepare your product for shipment, remember that clear guidance is required to be eligible for reshoots and the money back guarantee. Use the resources below to help you.
After you’ve created your order send your products to the address below. We do not pay for inbound shipping, but you might qualify for free return shipping. Once we have received your package we’ll confirm via email that everything has arrived intact. Just sit back, relax, and wait for your pictures to be ready!
Send Products To:
Attn: Order # (insert order #)
1801 W. Warner Ave #102
Chicago, IL 60613-1822
*Please don’t send products without placing an order. We will not be responsible for them.
Your products will be photographed on our full size professional sets by formally trained & highly experienced product photographers. This is no light-tent setup!
Turn Around Times
- Our Standard turn around time is 7 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed.
- Our Rush turn around time is 3 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed but costs +$20 per photo.
You’ll be sent a link to a handy online gallery. Download the images as full resolution tiff files (for printing) or low-resolution jpegs (for the web).
Our Totally Reasonable Reshoot Policy
- If you tell us clearly how to photograph your product and we don’t do it that way, we’ll redo it for free.
- If you change your mind or want something different then what you specified in the directions then that will be a paid reshoot.
- Minor photoshop adjustments are always free.
If you want return shipping, just let us know when you approve your images.
Our Return Shipping Policy
- For orders under $500 with an order value greater $75, we will cover up to $20 in shipping fees.
- For orders over $500, we will cover up to 4% of the final sale price.
Our standard images are Full Resolution Tiff files because of their non-destructive compression and flexibility with retouching, resizing and cropping. We can deliver files in other formats upon request at no additional charge.
If you’ve worked with professional photographers before then you know that our process is the easiest & most cost effective service of its kind.
Still Have Questions?
Call Us: 312-880-7124
Email Us: Info@Powphotography.com
Read: Our FAQ Page