⚠️ Status: We Are Open But With Delays
- ✅Existing Order Turn Around: If your order is in the queue then that order is currently on time. All affected orders have been contacted.
- ⚠️New Order Turn Around: We cannot guarantee turn-arounds on new orders at this time but we are trying to turn around all orders in 7 business days.
- ⚠️Upgrades: Rush Turn-arounds & Hand photos are suspended on new orders.
- ⚠️Revisions: Photoshop changes are available. Reshoots are limited. All revisions are current or notified.
- ⚠️Large Orders: Now is a great time to place test orders and get quotes, however full production will be delayed till we resume full staff.
- ⚠️Return Shipping: Delayed unless specially requested.
- ✅Deliveries: Send us products. We are accepting deliveries through USPS, UPS & Fedex but not in-person drop-offs.
- ✅Customer Service & Sales: Call or email your questions, we’re here for you.
- ✅Small Orders: Small orders below 10 shots & test orders are your best bet for normal turn around times.
Support Your POW Photographers
Please support us by placing orders and sending stuff later when we return to full capacity. Just a reminder that you can Order Now & Send Products Later. Your orders do not expire and can be sent at anytime after their purchase.
Small orders are still being delivered on time and now is a great time to prepare for a big project with test orders.
March 20, 2020
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented time. The global COVID-19 Pandemic is affecting all our families, businesses, way of life and communities. During this time, we wanted to keep you updated on how we are approaching the situation at POW.
First and foremost, our top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, families, customers and the communities we serve. We are doing our part to help encourage social distancing in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
On Saturday, March 21st Chicago transitioned into a Shelter-In-Place status, which prevents us from letting our photographers come to the studio which we are happy to comply with considering the situation. This is expected to last 2 weeks. We are proud to say that we are able to pay all our employees their full wage during this shelter-in-place.
Paul Zimmerman, co-founder and lead photographer is still coming in as is allowed. He is doing the job of 7 people currently by himself. At this time he is doing a great job and all existing orders are on time with capacity for additional smaller order. This may change in the future but we will keep you updated here.
Our customer service and sales team was already remote and hasn’t missed a beat! We’re here to help, prepare for new orders and work with you to resolve any issues.
I appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.