Our Turn Around Times
- We’ll be closed for Christmas December 24th & 25th and New Years Jan 1st.
- This will delay orders 2 business days for the Christmas & 1 business Day for New Years.
- Paid orders must arrive at the studio by Dec 14th to be completed before Christmas.
- Orders received after that date will delivered after Christmas.
Other Upcoming Holidays We’ll Be Closed
- Christmas: Dec 24th – 25th, 2020
- New Years Day: Jan 1st, 2021
Turn Around Times | The Basics
Standard | 7 Business Days Or Less
Our standard turn around time is 7 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed.
Rush | 3 Business Days Or Less
+$20 per photo | Our 3 Day Rush turn around time is 3 business days from the time we receive the product and the order is placed.
Super Rush | 24 hour Turn Around | * Call Before
+$60 per photo | Our 24 Hour Rush turn around time is 24 hours from the time we receive the product and the order is placed. Please call before submitting a 24 Hour Rush order.
Click here to request a Super Rush
Orders Over 50 Total Photos
The times above only apply to orders with less than 50 photos. Orders with over 50 photos will have a custom turn around time assigned to them. Please reach out for a custom quote.
- Standard and Rush orders must arrive by 4pm to be checked in that day.
- Super Rush orders must arrive by 11am for turn around the next day, to give us enough time to shoot it.
- Orders that do not arrive by the check-in deadline are checked-in the next day, delaying the order by 1 business day.
Guaranteed Turn-Around Times
All our turn around times are guaranteed to be delivered within the turn-around specified in the confirmation email. Our turn around times don’t vary based on the how busy we get. We do try and deliver photos earlier than specified.
We take turn around times very seriously and if delayed, you will be notified and may qualify for a discount or partial refund based on the circumstances.
How Business Days Work: Plan Your Timing
It a common misunderstanding about how Business Days work which leads to confusion about when the order will be delivered.
- Turn around starts when the products arrive.
- One day = 24 hours.
- We are closed Sat, Sun & holidays.
To calculate Business days think of it like this:
If you anticipate your products to arrive on Monday say to yourself “Monday to Tuesday, 1 day. Tuesday to Wednesday, 2 days…” when you get to the end of the week say “Friday to Monday, 5 days”. We’ve created some visuals below to help demonstrate this.
7 Business Day: Standard Turn-Around Example
7 Business Day turn arounds always have a weekend interruption. This usually makes the turn around time total 10 normal days if there are no holidays.
(Typical 7 Business Day Turn Around Schedule)
3 Business Day Rush Example
If you order a 3 Business Day rush and the products arrive by Tuesday before 4pm, then they will be turned around by Friday. This is our fastest normal turn around time. You’ll notice there are 4 phases of any project.
- Day 1: Products Arrive
- Day 2: Products Are Photographed
- Day 3: Products Are Retouched
- Day 4: They are reviewed and uploaded first thing in the morning.
In this example, Tuesday does not count as 1 day because 1 day is = 24 hours but it does count as a portion of the 24 hour day. If a package arrives at 9am Tuesday, that is only 8 hours till the end of the day and we need a full 72 hours to complete the process.
You’ll notice the delivery day is first thing Friday morning, which is between 9am – 10am CST. So packages that arrive on Tuesday at 9am are typically delivered within 72 hours, but packages delivered after 4pm are delivered earlier than 72 hours.
(3 day Rush: Mid-Week)
3 Business Day Rush + Weekends
If products are delivered on Wednesday there will be a weekend interruption as the order must follow these 4 phases.
(3-day rush + Weekend)
Super Rush: 24 Hours Example
Super Rush is special because everything must be completed immediately. Super Rush is available on a case by case basis. For example, Super Rush orders that arrive at 11 am on Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday morning. If the products arrive after 11am then there may not be enough time to shoot them that day. Remember that all 24 Rushes required Customer Service coordination.
(24 hour Super Rush: Mid Week)
Holiday Interruptions Example
We close for traditional US holidays and so it’s important to plan ahead on how this will affect your turn around times. Notice in the example how the Thanksgiving holiday will delay an order 2 additional days.
(Holiday Interruption Example)
New Years Day ………………………..Wednesday, January 1st, 2020
Memorial Day………………………….Monday, May 25th 2020
4th Of July……………………………….Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Labor Day, Fri………………………….Friday, September 4th 2020
Labor Day, Mon…………………..….Monday, September 7th, 2020
Thanksgiving Break……………………Thursday, November 26th, 2020 and Friday, November 27th, 2020
Christmas Break………………….…….Thursday, December 24th and Friday, December 25th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
General questions related to the process & turn-around time
- Turn around times begin when the products arrive and are checked-in. There must be an active order when they arrive to start this timer.
- Do not send your products before placing an order, it will not expedite your order and may result in delays. It is difficult for us to keep track of products that do not have an order number associated with it because of the volume of orders coming and going.
- Standard turn around orders are shot in the order they are received, like a queue system. So if there are few orders in the queue your order may be shot faster.
- Rush orders skip to the front of the shooting queue.
- Super Rush, 24-hour orders require pre-approval by phone or email. We need to make sure that we can actually turn it around in time. For example, if a customer wants 24 hour around time and it’s Friday, we will not be able to accomplish the order in time because we are closed on the weekends.
Will they get shot quicker if I do early morning delivery?
- Typically no. Your products will not get completed sooner if they are delivered with early delivery unless you order 24 hour Super Rush. The best is to send it UPS ground as they have the cheapest guaranteed delivery time, arriving here around 2 pm.
How Will I Know When My Photos Are Complete?
- We’ll send you an automated email with a link to your gallery. This will end the turn around time.
What If I Have Changes?
- Our turn around time on reshoots is 5 business days from the time the redo order is received.
If I Order Standard Can I Upgrade to Rush or Super Rush?
- Yes, but you’ll need to let us know. We’ll send you a special invoice for the project and once paid we’ll upgrade your order.
How Will I Know When My Turn Around Time Begins?
- Once your product arrives, we’ll check it into our system and send you an automated email. This will specify the date and we will not deliver images later than that date.
Can you come in on the weekends or holidays to shoot my products?
- We’re a very small team and we work hard during the week to provide a great service. As with most B2B businesses we take weekends and traditional holidays off to spend with our families.