Custom Retouching Services and Pricing
Pricing For Custom Retouching
Billing for custom retouching is at $20 per 15-min increment ($80 an hour) in addition to the base photo price. This will be paid at the end of the retouching project.
This covers a very broad range of services and can only be estimated after very specific examples are provided.
Hue shifting, which is the process of changing a product from one color to another, is a common enough request that we separate it from custom retouching.
Learn about Hue Shifting By Clicking Here
What Is Considered Custom Retouching & What Is Basic Retouching
Custom retouching typically involves manufacturing something that doesn't naturally exist in the product, commonly known as creating something fake.
Basic Retouching (included)
Remove background so it is white around the outside of the product.
Removing dust and basic scratches on the products.
Enhancing the natural color & contrast of the product.
Fixing a small dent in a box.
Custom Retouching (additional fee)
Photoshopping product into a different background or environment.
Fixing a big scratch that goes through text where we have to recreate the text.
Changing the color of the product to something that it's not but isolated to specific areas.
Recreating a box that has been crushed in shipment.
Copying an element from one photo into another. Like photographing one lid and copying into a different product without a lid.
How To Place A Custom Retouching Order
1. Send a request and explain what you're looking to do.
2. Place your order normally but be sure to add the upgrade option of "Clipping Path"
3. When providing direction make sure to annotate which images require custom retouching in the shot list.
4. During the shooting process, we'll have a better understanding of the complexities of the custom project and provide you with an estimate for the extra work at the end of the standard order.
5. Once paid, we'll provide you with the additional work and deliver them in the same gallery.